Order and Warranty Information
United States Orders
- Orders may be placed by telephone at (951) 786-4755 (M-F, 8-4:30pm PST).
- When phone orders are placed, stock is checked to guarantee the item is in stock and the order is processed immediately.
- Orders placed by 12:00pm Pacific Standard Time are guaranteed to be shipped out the same business day pending credit card approval and stock availability.
- Orders can not be changed after the same business day order was placed.
- Only American Express, MasterCard and Visa are accepted for phone orders.
- Internet Orders are accepted 24 hours a day.
- Internet Orders are processed on weekdays during normal business hours (M-F, 8-4:30pm PST)
- Internet Orders do not guarantee item(s) are in stock.
- Orders are shipped after stock is checked and credit card is verified and processed.
- Only AMEX, VISA and MASTERCARD are accepted for internet orders.
- If you need to change your Internet Order after you have already processed it, you will need to call us direct at (951) 786-4755.
- Orders can not be changed after the same business day order was placed
- If you have any problems processing your internet order you can call us at (951) 786-4755 to place your order by phone.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation confirming your order has been submitted. This confirmation only confirm that the order was received. It does not guarantee that the items are in stock or that your credit card was authorized for the transaction.
- You will receive a separate Shipping Confirmation with tracking information (where applicable) once your order has shipped.
- If a product is not in stock we will contact you to let you know as soon as possible.
- Back-orders will be permitted upon customer request only. If we do not hear back from you within 48 hours, your order will be canceled and the payment refunded.
- All Backorders will be shipped immediately upon their receiving additional stock into inventory. We cannot guarantee arrival dates for any items.
- The back-orders will be cancelled after 30 days if we do not receive the product in stock.
Please visit our Distributors page to locate a distributor in your country. Please direct all inquiries to the distributors listed. If there is no distributors listed in your country, please contact us and we will help you to locate the distributor nearest to you.
At ODI we take great pride in the quality each of our products. We will stand behind them 100%. If for any reason, you have not been completely satisfied, ODI will provide the following warranty policy.
We offer warranty inspection on all our products. The warranty policy covers the product only in the case of manufacture defect. It does not cover products damaged due to normal wear and tear, negligence, improper care, natural breaking or fading of colors and materials over time and/or exposure. If the product is defective you can send it in to ODI for a warranty inspection. All warranty inspection will require a warranty authorization number (WA) in order to be inspected. If the product was purchased from a dealer, the dealer must contact ODI directly in order to receive a WA number. If the product was purchased directly from us, you will need to call ODI to receive a WA number. ODI requires all items sent in for repair to be clean. All products sent to us for warranty inspection should be sent prepaid freight and insured. ODI will not be held responsible for lost packages. You will be contacted once the inspection is completed and informed on what action will be taken.
Please send all Athlete Resume’s to email@example.com or please apply for sponsorship via www.hookit.com/odigrips
For more information about our products or to inquire about creating a customized product, please feel free to contact us at the address listed below.
By US Post:ODI
3016 Kansas Avenue
Riverside, CA 92507
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org